Some of the most popular adjectives to describe a bison are astonishing, dignified, and gigantic. While bison may be all of these things, they are also so much more.
- Aggressive – They have been known to attack humans and other animals if they feel like their territory is being encroached upon.
- Curious – While they may seem friendly, it is important to remember that they are wild animals and should not be approached too closely.
- Docile – If they are not feeling threatened, they will usually just go about their business and ignore humans and other animals.
- Hardy – Bison are very hardy animals and can withstand harsh conditions that would kill other animals.
- Intelligent – They are also very good at remembering where food sources are located and will often travel long distances to find them.
- Majestic – They are often considered to be symbols of strength and power.
- Powerful – Their large size and muscular build give them the strength to take down other animals, if necessary.
- Relentless – Once a bison starts moving, it is very difficult to stop them.
- Stubborn – A bison will usually only do what it wants to do and can be very stubborn about changing its mind.
- Wild – Even though they have been domesticated, bison are still wild animals and should be treated as such.
While bison may be big and strong, they are also gentle giants that can be quite fascinating to watch. If you ever have the chance to see one up close, make sure to take the opportunity to appreciate these amazing animals.