What Is a Group of Partridges Called? – Partridges Collective Nouns.

A collective noun for Partridges is a covey, a bew, and other collective nouns for a Partridge include a bevy, a cover, a brace, a clutch, and a warren. The term ‘covey’ is derived from the Old French word ‘covĂ©e’, which means a brood or nest of birds.